Do You Want A Present? Yes, Then Participate In Our Social Media Holiday Contest Giveaway!
The holidays are the perfect time to build an emotional bond with your customers. The positive feelings of family, giving and gratitude are already at the forefront of the season and the marketing campaigns you create can piggyback on those emotions. In addition, as a brand or community manager you can personalize campaigns to your customers and get your staff involved with a sharable campaign, hot online contests and a consistent multi-channel experience.
Social Orra wants you to get into the spirit of the holidays by sharing with your community and becoming a social hero at work and at home during the holidays. We are calling on writers, bloggers, graphic artist and community managers to share with us your holiday spirit, good deeds, office cheer, gift guides, inspirational photos, brand campaigns, messages of joy and so much more.
Participate in our #socialorra contest and you could a win a basket of goodies for your electronics needs (phone skin and ipad case or laptop sleeve). You will have a choice between the image designs below or our Social Orra super man image.
To enter the contest sign up on our site below and share your good deeds with us on Twitter and Instagram @Socialorra include #Socialorrra in your posts. Every time you share a good deed or picture with us, you will be entered into the contest for a chance to win.
Each week of the contest we will be randomly drawing a qualifying social post. The more deeds, gifts, and messages you share in posts, the more chances you will have to win. Use these themes below for inspiration.
- December Week 1 – Holiday Social Bliss: Share inspirational holiday messages, brand campaigns and professional photos.
- December Week 2 – Gift of Sharing: share your holiday cheer with us, decorations, cards, messages, gifts, parties, etc…
- December Week 3 – Spirit of Helping: share your kind deeds or other peoples kind deeds
- December Week 4 –Team Time: Share with us your personal anecdotes and images (Engagement)
- January Week 1 – Share your new years resolutions
- January Week 2 – Share your New Year social media tips for brands
SIGN UP NOW
[yks-mailchimp-list id=”048afb0183″ submit_text=”Submit”]
Click here for full contest rules: