The top 20 cheap and easy tools for small businesses
As entrepreneurs or small business owners you are always looking for ways to save money, and be the most efficient possible. Streamlining a business so that everyone collaborates and uses the same tools helps keep the company on track and saves time. There are so many tools out on the market and a new one continuously being introduced year after year. For this reason, I thought it would be a good idea to help other business owners to simplifying this research process by introducing a qualified list of easy to use tools that they can afford. After reading an article written by Jasonnazar I made my own list of the top 20.
Accounting & Finance
- Quickbooks: If you need online invoicing, time tracking and expense services, this program is easy to navigate, even for the most novice business owners. Get a handle on all of your business expenses and invoices so you can concentrate on more important things.
- Ceridian: Helps you with your payroll, timesheet and any type of HR service and tracking needed for your company.
- ZenDesk: Streamline your customer service interface, create support boards and streamline your response time.
- SurveyMonkey: Build free surveys to conduct market research, and keep a pulse on customer desires and satisfaction.
- Indeed: A great place to post your job advertisement for free or boost it at a minimal cost. Then share it on all your social media networks and website.
- AnyPerk: Reward employees with one of the most comprehensive perks programs out there, which provides discounts in countless services.
- Trademarkia: Search over 6 million registered logos, names and slogans to make sure your name or idea isn’t taken.
- BidSketch: Create professional and clean client proposals in just minutes, and get a certified client signature when they approve.
- Zoho: CRM for sales, marketing, team collaboration and business processes.
- MailChimp: Email marketing made simple with an easy-to-use collection of newsletter templates, as well as the ability to customize your own design.
- HubSpot: This all-in-one inbound marketing software facilitates SEO blogging tips, lead nurturing, marketing automation and more.
- Canva: Design, helps you create promotional materials on and offline. No graphic
- Trello: An efficient collaboration tool that allows you to organize your projects (completed, pending and in-progress) into simplified boards.
Web & Marketing Materials
- 99designs: Run a graphic, logo, or web design contest, and walk away with multiple ideas and access to hundreds of designers.
- Shopify: Set up a fully hosted and customizable online shopping cart that accepts all global currencies.
- UserTesting: Get in-depth and immediate feedback on your website experience from real users, including a video of their experience as well as written answers to your questions.
- Jira: A simple and clean bug tracking and reporting system that helps you prioritize and assign issues and work through them quickly.
- Breather: Offers office space to rent whether you are in-transit and need to hold an interview, take a beak, have a meeting or just use the wifi. Space is rentable by the hour.
- Airbnb: Travel accommodations that are more affordable and geo-located. Check out recommendations and reviews before booking.
- Uber: Taxi’s that are affordable in comparison. You can have your own chauffer for a day.
For more information on small business tools and social media for marketers come visit us at the AQGP conference at Manoir St Sauveur to learn more.
If you have any great apps or software recommendations we are always interested in receiving your feedback.
Please share in the comments below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to start receiving more tips and trends for your business prosperity.