8 Tips To Live A Healthy Social Media Life!
The Ultimate How-To Guide for Social Media Health.
As a marketer, social media manager or CEO, what we all have in common is that we need to make sure that we are productive at work and feel energized to keep going when the going gets tough. Sitting by a desk all day can get anyone pretty fatigued, especially when it’s cold outside and it gets dark early. The solution is simple, there are 8 tips that can help us be the best social media self we can be and live a healthy well balanced life.
1) Wake up early – The most successful entrepreneurs and business people start their day of early. They get on average 6 hours of rem sleep, remember it’s quality over quantity, our body however requires a minimum in order to efficiently function. Rest is important, anywhere from 6-8 total is best before fatigue sets in.
2) Listen to music – Wake up to happy music, this will set the president to your mood for the rest of the day. Choose your favourite song and program your alarm to play it as you wake up.
3) Drink water – first thing in the morning, hot water with lemon or water with apple cider vinegar will hydrate you and rev up your digestive system. Your skin will thank you for it.
4) Mediate – Your mindset for the day will determine your output and motivation.
5) Repeat affirmations – Remember to find a mantra of gratitude and self love to repeat every morning to set the stage for a positive day. Create a post with your mantra and share it with your network. Seeing is believing, repetition is key especially in social media.
6) Eat a healthy breakfast– Start your day off right giving brain food and energy to your social media work. Take 30min-1hour to review emails and respond after you eat, your mind will be fresh.
7) Move – 5 to 10 minutes of stretching every hour will help you alleviate any fatigue and remind you that you are alive.
8) Implement a to do list – Plan your calendar posts for the week, read the social media news, and connect with your followers to make friends and allies as the day begins.